Thank you for your interest with Big Ella. We are an emerging fine jewelry company based in Vancouver, WA and Hong Kong. Our company is growing fast and we are constantly looking for people to join the Big Ella family.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Graphic Designer (2)
1. Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering materials and doing research
2. Conceptualization and design planning
3. Create concepts and layouts with proper typography, visuals and style
4. Prepare final artwork for output (e.g. print, social media, etc)
5. Maintain technical knowledge by keeping up with the latest softwares
6. Contribute to team projects by meeting design deadlines and providing help where needed
7. Create static, 3D and video content for both internal and external stakeholders
1. Strong graphic design skills
2. Possesses excellent layout and typography senses
3. Able to follow design brief to create beautiful and attractive artworks
4. A team player who can voice out and follow directions where appropriate
5. Great in Adobe software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, JewelryCAD and Procreate
6. Possesses critical time management and multi-tasking skill so as to work in a fast-paced industry
7. Min. diploma or prior experience
8. Portfolio may be requested
Vancouver, WA (1) and Hong Kong (1)
To apply, we prefer direct email to email@example.com with your name and job title in the subject line. Please make sure to include:
2. Portfolio: This must include photos or links to recent work you personally executed and an explanation of what work you did for each example. (If photos are not provided, we will not consider your application.)
3. Cover Letter: Tell us about your work experience, skillset, and why you would make a great member of our off-site jeweler team!
Applications that are missing any of these three elements will not be considered.
We would love to hear from you!